Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost or a Vacation? (Completed Part 2 in Frigid Mountain)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

stephanie

Admin
Admin
It was a dark and scary afternoon..Piplup looked all around. Even though it was right about past one, it was very dark. "Where am I? ..I just one day roamed around and now I can't find my master..* Piplup thought for a little moment and was looking at the bright side. Well on the other hand..I get to roam around by myself instead of being caged up in a Pokeball!" Piplup laughed loudly..However, in the inside, he was still worried and lost though..If only he knew his way around here!

Last edited by Stephanie on Sat May 29, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://pokemonhaze.forumotions.net

Saito

Getting the Spam Attitude
Tiny could sense a fear in the forest, he used his telepathy to try and communicate with it, "Hello can you hear me.... don't worry im communicating with you telepathically.... you aren't in any danger here, ill come and find you, i can sense your presence is close by..." . Tiny headed towards the pokemon, knowing that it was more likely that it was lost. Tiny thought they could help each other escape the forest, but tiny wasn't expecting the strong power coming from the pokemon he communicated with, although what tiny wasnt exspecting was another pokemon being in the forest one with a power that Tiny had never encountered. It was a fearful power.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
"WHAT?!" Piplup jumped back a bit, a little afraid of what just had happened. He didn't expect anyone to talk..and more specificlly, talk to him telephaticly! "Um..Hello? Um..to know what you are and mistakingly not an enemy, what Pokemon are you, I may ask?" *I hope this isn't a trap some evil, troublesome Pokemon is playing on me..* Piplup thought. Piplup didn't who or what to trust in a deep and dark forest..Especially a forest with rumors of very bad Pokemon in there!

Saito

"This may be hard for you to believe but i am a Shaymin iv only gotten lost in here, but i must hurry and find you i can sense a powerful pokemon approaching us". Tiny ran faster to try get to the pokemon in the forest, not knowing anything about this pokemon Tiny was worried but he knew that it was scared and panicing in the forest. Tiny seen a small figure in the distance hoping that was the pokemon he was talking to telepathicly, he jumped and slowly got closer to it to make sure it wasnt dangerous and wanted to eat him.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
"WHOOA!" Piplup was shocked that an actual Shaymin was in front of him! He was also shocked when he jumped. Piplup quickly took a step back and fell over on his back. "Ow..! That hurts a bit.." Piplup pushed his hand on the deep, ground flooring so he could get up. "Are you my guardian angel?! You have to be..you came right away after I got lo- um, came to my vacation! ..Yeah my vacation.." Piplup lied. He had too much pride to tell a Pokemon that he, Piplup, was actually lost!

Saito

"Your Guardian Angel?" Tiny laughed quietly as he landed, "Well i guess you could say that but im acctually just a Shaymin, I got lost out here after i was being attacked by some humans and their pokemon", Tiny smiled lightly in embarrassment, then noticed that he hadnt even asked the name of the Piplup in front of him. "So whats your name, mines Tiny also do you like those new pokemon cookies i think they are AWSOME!!!". Tiny started to sneeze but being able to quickly turn before sneezing on piplup. "Sorry some grass just tickled my nose" grinned Tiny. "Wait... you said you were here on Vacation right? i had a feeling that you were lost too so i communicated with you to see if we could help each other, but.... can you please help me get out of here"

stephanie

Admin
Admin
"Pokemon cookies?" Piplup was confused. *This Shaymin guy seems friendly..but very friendly..However, what am I going to say to him about helping him get out of the forest? I..don't know!" Glad to meet you, Tiny. I don't really have a name since my trainer just called me Piplup.." Piplup paused and thought for a moment, but couldn't think of anything. "Uh..well the truth is, I don't know where I am! I'm as lost and confused as you, Tiny!" Piplup looked down, not showing his face to his new friend, Tiny. A few seconds later, he looked up again. "But..I'll help you find your way out..and my way out of this."

(Question..are you Shaymin or Shaymin Sky form?)

Saito

(im a shaymin atm since we cant transform into sky form in darkness or snow)

"Heh" Tiny made a short friendly laugh to himself, "well its ok we can find a way out of here if we work together, although... this would be a lot easier to find our way out if there was any light in here" Tiny looked a way, his smile slightly disappeared, he was worried about the other pokemon that was in the forest. Tiny changed the subject "so u dont know about pokemon cookies huh? well i guess ill buy one for you when we get out of here, also the new pokemon ramen is good too, maybe i could treat you to some of that". Tiny hoping he was able to change the subject, started to try get piplup to walk with him so they werent in that spot for too long and so they could hopfully get out.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup quickly followed Tiny behind, and than beside. "Pokemon cookies? Yeah..I never heard of them OR Pokemon Ramen before.. Piplup wondered and looked up to the sky. "I wonder if my trainer really actually cares about me or not.." Piplup said, but not loudly. Piplup shook his head and tried not to think negative thoughts. "Uh, Tiny, right? What was this 'powerful Pokemon approaching us' all about?" Piplup was not too strong at fights, so he wasn't prepared to battle at all.

Saito

"WHAT... you sensed that pokemon too?, well i guess its safe to talk about it now but i have no idea what it is or anything about it, and dont worry about battling if anything happens ill protect you" Tiny kept walking he was thinking possitive and had a grin of pride on his face, he was unsure about where this pokemon was heading "I dont think the pokemon is coming near us... but i can now sense some humans far away i think the pokemon is heading to them" Tiny wanted to confirm that there were humans in the forest too so he moved closer to find out "Yea its true the pokemon is heading for some humans that are in the woods, come to think of it why are we in the woods?, i ran in here by instinct trying to escape from some trainers that seen me and were trying to catch me, how about you?"

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup waddled and flopped around. He looked left, then right, and then at Tiny. "Me?" Piplup put his flippers(Er, hands) behind his back and said quietly, "I..wandered off to far from my maste-..I mean trainer..and kinda got a little teensy bit lost..but looking at the positive side, I guess you could call it a vacation, right?" Piplup was a little embarassed that he was lost. "But, you, protect me?" Piplup laughed. "YOUR SO SHORT!" He laughed a little bit more.

Saito

Tiny stopped walking and turned his head right round at piplup, his eyes had gone red and was giving piplup a cold look "what was that?.... what did you just say?.... did you just call me ...S...S...SO SMALL YOU CANT SEE WITHOUT A MAGNIFYING GLASS!!! and you better choose your answer wisely" after seeing piplups frightened expression Tiny calmed himself down."never mind, ill forgive you, but i hate being called almost as much as the word Impossible, that is the one word i hate most in the world. Well lets hurry we should start moving now, hey, do you think we should investigate where that pokemon is heading? i also sensed some human in the direction its going" Tiny started walking again, shouting for piplup to catch up.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup's eyes grew bigger and frightened when Tiny started shouting at him. "Okay, okay..your not short!" Piplup said, still shocked a little Pokemon like Shaymin could have such a huge temper. Piplup walked a little slower than Tiny now, since he thought Tiny would start yelling at him again. However, when Tiny explained about the Pokemon that Tiny has been sensing, Piplup caught up to Tiny. "I guess we should.." Piplup said, a little bit scared, but not showing it. "But you better be careful, Tiny. Since your a Shaymin and you've been running from trainers, your probably not caught, huh? So just keep on your guard and watch out for Pokeballs." Piplup nodded.

Saito

"Thanks for the warning and sorry about yelling at you before its just hard for me to control myself when i get like that i feel bad now, but its worse if i hear someone using the word "impossible" something just gets to me i dont yell much or anything but once i risked my life because of that word. someone said it was impossible to beat a full grown Tyranitar, and that ended badly, so since then im gwtting stronger so the injurys wont be too big if i get in a tough fight" Tiny started to feel proud about that time and started grinning. Tiny began to wonder what the humans would be doing in the woods, they could be trainers that were still chasing after him, they could be Piplups trainers, they could even be travellers looking for something interesting or worst of all they could be an evil gang/org of humans trying to catch powerful pokemon.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup pat the little Shaymin on the head and rubbed. "Heh..You probably could do it. Even though your sma- I mean, "Weak" to some, you still are a grass type and a legendary. If you fought more, you could beat one with no trouble at all! ..Unless..it tries to eat you.." Piplup thought he was scaring poor Tiny. "UH NOT LIKE IT WOULD! THEY WOULDN'T EAT GRASS TYPES!" Piplup was panicing, trying to make Tiny have confidence again. Poor Piplup trying to explain everything!

Saito

"so...um...your saying some pokemon eat other pokemon?" Tiny sounded scared as he asked this with wide eyes. Tiny had a strong fear inside him now but he quickly made it disappear as he reashured himself " ill be fine, if it meant saving a friend or anything that cant defend itself, id risk my own life so it can live on" "Besides, i have faith in my strength. I wont allow myself to lose a battle when i have a purpouse to keep fighting" Tiny had a deep look in his eyes, as if he had a goal which had been completed, it was also a look of pride.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup thought that Tiny sounded like a baby Pokemon when he was scared...but of course, Piplup would be pretty scared too. Then, Piplup heard a sound."Hey, uh, you hear something, Tiny?" Suddenly, a Beedrill popped out of the trees! "AREE YOU THEE ONEES THAT HAVEEE BEEEEN MAKING ALL THIS NOISEEE?! Beedrill sounded really mad. "IT'S TIMEE TO TEEEACH YOU BOTH A LEEESON ABOUT MEESSING MEEE IN MY SLEEEP!!!!!!!!!" Beedrill charged at Tiny with it's stinger first!

Saito

Tiny tried to dodge the beedrills attack but got poisoned " RUN Piplup ill distract it, its very poisonous" Tiny had a painful look on his face as the poison started to take effect. "JUST GO ... ill be fine, just keep heading forward" " "iv got to keep this beedrill away from piplup... but this pain is unbareable, i may have suffered more but this beedrill must have used almost all its poison on me" Tiny thought to himself.

(btw steph is there a battling system for RP, like PDD's dice?)

stephanie

Admin
Admin
(No, just RP the battle~)

Piplup wanted to run away since he was a little terrified, but he couldn't! Tiny, his new friend, and only help in this forest, was in trouble! Piplup had to save him! "Hey buggy!" Piplup threw a stick at beedrill. "Why don't you fight someone a little more taller?" Piplup got cocky. "YOU WILL PAY FOR HITTING MEEEE!" Beedrill charged at Piplup this time, but Piplup kind of predicted this and dodged. Piplup distracted Beedrill. "NOW'S YOUR CHANCE, TINY! ATTACK HIM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!" Piplup yelled while distracting.

Saito

"dont be stupid i told you to run" Tiny paused, a dark aura was forming around him. "D...D...Did you just call me small" Tiny began to shine brightly, Tiny has used photosynthesis Tiny then began to shine again, even brighter this time. The light was so bright almost the full forest was litten up. Beedrill flew rapidly at Tiny, then the light coming from Tiny then turned into a ball of light which Tiny shot at beedrill, Tiny had used Seed Flare. Tiny hoping he had hit beedrill fell on the ground he had used too much of his remaining power. Once he was on the ground he heard footsteps approach and didnt get to tell piplup, instead, the last words that came out his mouth before he fainted were "now whos the small one...."

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Beedrill took Tiny's mighty harmful attack and blew out of the sky!(Just like Team Rocket, with the star thingy..) Piplup was so amazed, suprised, and shocked. *HOW COULD A LITTLE TINY SHAYMIN DO SO MUCH POWER?!* Piplup thought, with a lot of wonder. *Guess you should never ever underestimate a legendary..no matter how small they are.* Piplup ran closer to Tiny. "Tiny?! You okay?!" Piplup thought there might have been another Beedrill coming so he dragged poor little Tiny behind a big bush. "Whoa..I guess I never want to get on your bad side..Anyways, you can rest up. That must have took a lot of energy out of you, huh?"

Saito

Tiny had woke up sitting next to him he seen Piplup, Piplup looked worried "what happened did i hit it?" Piplup told Tiny to keep quiet, he had a worried look on his face, Tiny could then hear some large footsteps on the ground coming closer. Piplup told Tiny that he had hit the beedrill from before and it blasted away. Whateve was coming closer seemed to be dangerous, all the pokemon that were nearby were disappearing as it got closer "Whats coming is it a pokemon or human, acctually a better question is it evil or nice?". Tiny wanted to get closer to see what was happening, but Piplup pulled him back calling him stupid for using too much power and then trying to see what may or may not be even more dangerous than the beedrill that we had battled.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup, didn't want to admit it, was kind of afraid of this thing coming. "TINY! DON'T GO! Your..um..NOT IN THE RIGHT CONDITION!..Yeah, that's it..YOUR NOT!" Piplup yelled at Tiny, but not too loudly since he didn't want this "Thing" to see them. *We can make it out of this..right? ..Man, I'm beginning to think this isn't a vacation after all, is it?* Piplup sighed..he wasn't prepared for any of this. He soon hoped this could all be over..well, he hoped at least.

Saito

Tiny ignored Piplup his curiosity was more powerful than his common sense, he looked through the bushes and saw a big pokemon, A Aerodactyl, The Aerodactyl was looking around for the pokemon that used that attack, probably wanting to have a fight to test its abilities. Aerodactyl looked over "HEY ARE YOU TWO THE ONES MADE THAT KIND OF POWER", Aerodactyl then stopped and laughed "WHAT AM I THINKING TWO SHRIMPS LIKE YOU TWO COULD NEVER CREATE POWER AS GREAT AS THAT, I GUESS ILL JUST TAKE YOU TO THE BOSS AS A SNACK FOR BEING PATIENT AS THE SNOVER WORK". Another rage was building up inside Tiny "What did you just call us...""HA, DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS YOU MIDGIT, WELL YOU BETTER COME ALONG QUIETLY SO THE BOSS CAN EAT YOU, DONT RESIST ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO EVEN HURT ME" said the Aerodactyl. "Your gonna regret you ever lived,...your dead skellibird..." Tiny didnt have enough energy to use another Solar Flare so he used all the leaves around to form a new attack Tiny had used Leaf Storm the attack hit but didnt do much damage.

(lol got carried away writing this one i was even about to write more xD)

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup looked wide-eyed at the Aerodactyl. *WHAT IS TINY THINKING?! DOES HE REALLY HAVE ENOUGH STUPIDITY TO ATTACK AN AERODACTYL?!* Piplup shook his head. *And I thought Aerodactyls were extinct too!* Piplup pushed Tiny out of the way. "What are you doing?! Do you really want to get eaten? Even though you might be a Shaymin and think your that strong, this Aerodactyl could eat us!" Piplup whispered loudly to Tiny, but not as loud as Aerodactyl could hear. "We surrender..and were SORRY that we hit you.." Piplup put his hands up, like he was going to jail or something like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum