Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost or a Vacation? (Completed Part 2 in Frigid Mountain)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Saito

Getting the Spam Attitude
"THATS THE TYPE OF RESPONSE ID LIKE TO HEAR, I WONT DAMAGE YOU YET THATLL BE THE BOSS'S JOB", Tiny was trying to control himself so piplup wouldnt get hurt "I WONT FORGIVE YOU... but i cant risk Piplup getting hurt" "THATS BETTER NOW WERE FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE PERHAPS YOU COULD EVEN BE SPARED BY THE BOSS IF YOUR STRONG ENOUGH AND LISTEN TO HIM, NOW SINCE YOU CHOSE THE RIGHT CHOICE GET ON MY BACK AND I WONT HAVE TO KEEP YOU IN MY MOUTH BY FORCE, IF YOU TRY TO ESCAPE I MAY JUST EAT YOU MYSELF" Tiny and Piplup sat onto of the Aerodactyl, Tiny jumped up once Aerodactyl had let his guard down then got closer to his head and Tiny used Energy Ball Tiny had then started to bite Aerodactyl "C'mon Piplup quick use Hydro Pump... Dont just sit there this will be the only chance to get out of this mess" "HA, LIKE I'D EVER DO WHAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU SAID SKELLIBIRD" Tiny felt more at ease since he got the 1st attack and felt at an advantage. Suddenly Aerodactyl flicked Tiny off his head and shut him in its mouth so he couldnt escape of do any powerfula attacks, since he was in a small area.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup didn't know what to do at all! He thought that he should help his new friend Tiny, and use Hydro Pump, but what happens if the Aerodactyl survives the hit? What would happen to Piplup and Tiny? Would they get eaten by the Aerodactyl? He thought hard..*Should I really do this? ..I mean, I really do NOT want to get eaten..* Suddenly, before he backed out, he remembered a memory he once had. There was a big bully Prinpulp and would not let Piplup, and his other friend Piplups go unless they gave him some Pokedollars. So many of his friends standed up to them, but failed. "Now come on! Are you a Man or a mouse?" The Prinpulp once said to Piplup. Piplup ran away, while his friends were beaten..now, he regrets that moment ever since that day. *Everytime I've ran away..well, today is a new day and a new future. I am a MAN!* Piplup build up with all his strength and used Hydro Pump at Aerodactyl right on is head.

http://pokemonhaze.forumotions.net

Saito

Piplups blast damaged Aerodactyl enough for us to jump of and get a head start running away. "HA HA Skellibird, too slow to catch us? i knew it, i knew it wasnt strong or fast enough to deal with us we're too Awso..." Tiny saw the Aerodactyl fly just above them both as they were running "Its been nice knowing ya Piplup but this may seem like a tough battle. Aerodactyl seems determined to catch us and give us to his boss, I think we should fight back but one wrong move and were in trouble" said Tiny "HAHA DONT GET TO AHEAD OF YOURSELF YOUR ONLY TWO SMALL UNEVOLVED POKEMON YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO DEFEAT ME OR TO ESCAPE. YOU'VE ALSO GIVEN UP YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF BEING TAKEN AWAY SAFELY SO NOW IM GONNA CATCH YOU IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT". Tiny saw ahead of them a big pile of leaves, he ran over and used Leaf Storm, Hoping since there were so many leaves arond that the attack would be stronger Tiny caught up with Piplup to keep running incase that was still too weak.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup was terrified out of his mind! *AAAIE! I HURT HIM, BUT IT BARELY DID ANYTHING! NOW THIS AERODACTYL THING IS GOING TO GET US..AND MIGHT EVEN KILL US!* Piplup thought, while waddling as fast as he could away. Once Tiny used Leaf Storm, Piplup turned back. *Maybe if I use Hydro Pump, it'll help the Leaves go quicker and maybe stop the Aerodactyl for a bit!* But, Piplup had some thoughts. *Or, it won't affect at all, and I'll be caught!* And, what choice did Piplup choose? "AAAAAAH! SOMEONE HELP! WERE BEING CHASED BY AN ANGRY AERODACTYL! HEELP! ANYONE!" Piplup screamed, as he was running.

Saito

"Dont worry Piplup i'll get us out of this mess, I cant let Skellibird to..." Tiny was interupted as Piplup started shouting at him in fear. Tiny felt bad when Piplup stopped shouting and there was a silence, but then Tiny suddenly saw a single glimmer of light through some trees and dragged Piplup over to it "Piplup i need you to distract Skellibird i have an idea, trust me this time". Aerodactyl flew down and landed infront of the shining light where Tiny was standing "HA, YOU CANT ESCAPE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOUR TOO WEAK TO EVEN ESCAPE FROM ME, YOU'VE GAVE UP YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF COMING WITH ME SAFELY NOW". Aerodactyl turned his head and looked at Piplup "YOU THERE ILL FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT LAST ACT BUT ILL GIVE YOU A CHOICE YOU CAN HELP ME NOW AND ILL GIVE A GOOD WORD TO THE BOSS, HE'LL LET YOU JOIN US AND ANY WISH YOU DESIRE WILL BE GRANTED THROUGH THE POWER WE WILL SOON HOLD". Aerodactyl paused "ITS YOUR CHOICE... HELP ME AND BETRAY YOUR FRIEND AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR LIFE AND JOIN THE ORGANISATION THAT WILL GAIN ULTIMATE POWER OR STICK WITH YOUR FRIEND AND DIE AT ETHER THE HAND OF ME OF THE BOSS, HE SEEMS TO BE GETTING BORED LATELY". Tiny looked shocked but thought this would be the best choice so piplup would be safe *hmmm if Piplup helps Skellibird i dont know what to do about him but it might be enough of a distraction for me to finish off Skellibird, on the other hand if Piplup denies then he'll be unsafe but ill have to hurry and defeat Skellibird* "Dont worry Piplup you must choose the path thats safest for you but if you team up with him i will have to fight you too, self defence"

(LMAO i start these with no idea what to say and then i go overboard writing this much xD)

stephanie

Admin
Admin
What should Piplup do? Save himself and join forces with Aerodactyl and this "Boss" person? Or help Tiny and maybe having a risk of dying? *EEK! WHAT SHOULD I DO WHAT SHOULD I DO?!* Piplup thought for a couple hard moments. He put his flipper to his penguin chin, and thought silently. Suddenly, he had an idea! *I got it! I'll join forces with Aerodactyl, but I'll attack him from behind!* ..I hope this plan doesn't fail for me..* Piplup looked back at Tiny, not showing his face to Aerodactyl. He winked at Tiny and turned his head back at Aerodactyl. "You know what Mr.Aerodactyl? Your..right..I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have no choice..I'll join with you and the boss.." Piplup walked slowly behind Aerodactyl...but when Aerodactyl was looking and laughing at Tiny, Piplup struck Aerodactyl's wing! "TINY! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! TRY TO GET HIM!" Piplup held one of Aerdactyl's wing for dear life, even though Aerodactyl was flapping the other to try to get free.

Saito

Tiny was worried because his friend had put himself in serious danger by attacking the Aerodactyl, but Piplup had given him a good chance to attack but Tiny was still absorbing power from the sunlight he was standing under. "WHAT!!!, why did you do that you've just put yourself in life risking danger?" Tiny had to stop absorbing power so he could run over and help Piplup. Aerodactyl was trying to shake Piplup off his wing "GET OFFA ME YOU DAMN PIPLUP, YOU'VE DONE IT NOW I WONT LET YOU SURVIVE IN THIS FOREST, BUT FIRST I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR FRIEND AND LET YOU WATCH AS HE DIES, WHILE YOU SIT THERE NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP", Aerodactyl finally shook piplup off of his wing then dashed towards Tiny. Tiny had absorbed all the power he could in the time given and suddenly a blast of light started to appear from him. Tiny had transformed into a Sky Shaymin. Tiny flew down and used quick attack on Aerodactyl, knowing the sky form would only last the for the time of the amount of light absorbed. Aerodactyl lost his balance after the quick attack hit and was about to land on top of piplup and squish him, Tiny flew as fast as he could and used what ever he could to speed up and protect Piplup. But by the time Tiny was close Aerodactyl hit the ground and there was a crunching noise, Tiny couldnt see anything from the dust that was in the way as he was walking closer hoping to find Piplup. "oh my god... PIPLUP!!!!!!"

(lol ur not only one with pics steph =3)

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup..what happened to him? He was squished so bad, he fell unconscious. His eyes were closed, and he didn't make any movements but breathing. Piplup was having a dream..
*Now who'se the mouse, mighty tough Prinpulp? I did it!* In Piplup's dream, Piplup just knocked out the Prinpulp that called him a mouse. It was all a great royal fantasy..untill..*HAHA! YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME!* Prinpulp got back up faster than you could say "mouse" and knocked out Piplup with his huge flipper! Poor Piplup..even in his dreams he's an underling!

Saito

Tiny went over to check it out luckly piplup wasnt crushed but the blast that ccame from the aerodactyl when it hit the ground knocked him out. Tiny ran over to piplup and started to repeatedly slap him "WAKE UP PIPLUP DONT DIE, YOU GOTTA WAKE UP THAT AERODACTYL MIGHT WAKE UP SOON IF U DONT HURRY, WAKE UP!!!". Piplup punched Tiny in his sleep he seemed to be having a bad dream, trying to fight something away. Tiny lifted piplup onto his back and ran towards the sunlight. Tiny flew towards the light, he then tried to use his telepathy to see piplups dream, he knew if piplup woke up and he knew he was flying he might get scared and Tiny might accidentaly drop him. Tiny couldnt see the dream but was mainly concerned on where to go so the aerodactyl couldnt find them, He then noticed a cave at one of the exits of the forest, Tiny knew he couldnt fly there completely because it was a mountain covered in snow, although it was the place to hideout and rest that he could find. Tiny flew over to it as fast as he could carrying Piplup on his back.

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Topic End! Head into the next topic in the Frigid Mountain!

Abyss

Nothing Achieved(New member)
stephanie wrote:Topic End! Head into the next topic in the Frigid Mountain!

For Frigid Mountain Link click here: http://pokemonhaze.forumotions.net/frigid-mountain-f4/

Links are very cool!

Bob

Getting the hang of it ADMIN
Getting the hang of it ADMIN
Steph, when it's done, LOCK IT! Why? Because there won't be spam like if someone goes there and reply.

LOCKED as it's completed

https://www.youtube.com/user/boblekon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum