Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abyss's Arnya Headquaters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Abyss's Arnya Headquaters on Fri May 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Abyss

Nothing Achieved(New member)
Real estate.... location, location, location. Well, I took the only real estate that no one wanted. Land in Frigid Mountain (notice I said took not bought X_X.) In a vastly populated region like Arnya only this mountain will do, only the most adventurous humans come, and few even make it halfway. My HQ will be located right near the top. I enslaved some snover from the mountain to build the vast tunnel system that I require. It will take some time, but not much time. Either way I am patient. The snover will not dare run away, for they can not leave the mountain and go to the warm climate of Arnyia, so they're stuck here. They shall be loyal, one way, or another. Now.... I grow weary. I must rest. Even the mighty need to sleep. I bid thee I farewell snover. I shall see you.. *yawn* tomorrow.

2 Re: Abyss's Arnya Headquaters on Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Abyss

The snover are working well...... mostly. Unfortunately, I had to burn a couple, a loss of good manpower it was, but it was inevitable. I can not and will tolerate rebellion or behavior of that sort. Had to dispose of a couple hikers. Didn't kill them only caused them to lose their memory. Took too much energy to dig the tunnels (needed to speed up the process) to waste my valueable power on hikers. Base is nearly finished. I suppose I will have to go pillaging for a short while once again. Need some resources.

Tunnel Diary Volume 1 ends~

3 Re: Abyss's Arnya Headquaters on Sun May 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Abyss

How dare Zapdos get in my way. No matter, I will kill him later, but now I must continue to attend to my base-to-be. It is nearly finished, and we are in the most crucial parts of the construction. The snover have given up freedom wishes. Turns out the will be free soon. I only need them for building the base. I have a certain someone in mind for guarding this base. He is implicitly loyal, even though he is a little weaker than most elite guards. Still he has been extinct for several million years, so I guess he might have a reason to be off his ~A~ game. Should he suceed I might give him a taste of power...

4 Re: Abyss's Arnya Headquaters on Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 am

Abyss

My humble servant is late. Perhaps he is smarter and less loyal than I thought. Clearly I can not leave the base to hunt him down, so unfortunately, he gets all the time that he wants. He wouldn't keep me waiting for long though, and I must assume that something relatively important is keeping him.

For his sake I hope this is true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum