Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advertising

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Advertising on Mon May 31, 2010 11:30 am

Abyss

Nothing Achieved(New member)
I know I have no authority over this forum and have no right to post something like this, but I suppose the forum-owner inside me is getting to me. Anyways, we need more people. More people leads to more fun, surely this is an equation that we all know and understand. Basically for free advertising the best way is tell friends. Clearly if every member gets 2 people to join, and that cycle continues on, we will have tons of people in no time at all. I suppose stephie and bob could offer somne type of forum based reward based on referals, such as a higher "rank" (forumotion based rank that is.) But as I said before, I can not make this happen, it is up to the important people. But still, tell friends/family/local hobos please. I need more victims,, I.... mean friends to crush... errr meet. Cool

2 Re: Advertising on Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Bob

Getting the hang of it ADMIN
As you can go in my Art topic(oh and i must add something there...cheese) You can get a Linkbar for the forum to put in other signatures in other forums. That will make good advertising.

Next, I can't advertise really much round me because everyone laughs at pokemon around where I live. (sadly for me)

Then ,for the special things for referrals, I'm gonna think about that. I've got some ideas in mind and some of them can work.

And for last, I still need to complete Dinatria but I've got no idea for it so a little help there could help (just ideas will be fine)

https://www.youtube.com/user/boblekon

3 Re: Advertising on Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Abyss

Alrighty (to all.) As for the matter of Dinatria, I have a few suggestions.

Dinatria

-There are no caves present in this world, so perhaps you should add one here.
-A Bug Catching Contest Area (as in the one in Heartgold/Soulsilver) is also not found here.
-Maybe you could have a GTS kind of thing, an area where people meet strictly for trading pokemon.
-A desert area if there isn't one (There might be I didn't check.)

Also, I am fine with the changes on my Advanced Techniques pages. I think it is easier to follow as well Smile

4 Re: Advertising on Mon May 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Bob

Alrighty, thanks for the ideas, I'm gonna add that tomorrow as I've got to take a shower and go to sleep... French exam tomorrow e_e

EDIT:Yes,no desert!

EDITEDIT: HAd some time actually ten minutes, so I've done that

5 Re: Advertising on Mon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Abyss

Sounds like Dinatria is a land filled with uncertainty Wink.

I like the idea of creating an area but locking it. Adds suspense. Plus if something important is being planned there, its good to keep members who are unaware out of it.

6 Re: Advertising on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Bob

Not even Steph is aware of what I want to do there. And neither I know how I'm gonna make it possible to get to.Yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum