Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Pokemon FOUND

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Come now, Piplup, hurry on to her excellency. Piplup don't look so confused. Her excellency Trina of course, now run along, I have to deal with the Shaymin. It should be awake any minute now, and hopefully it will be good condition. I mean, if I didn't heal you properly I would probably be walking and a tree would strangle me thanks to good, ol' Celebi.

Now we just have to wait and see.

Last edited by Ginter on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

2 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 pm

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Even though Piplup wanted to go find and be back with Trina, Piplup didn't want to let Tiny be alone. Who knows what this guy can do! Piplup shook his head 'no' and ran towards Tiny. "C'mon Tiny..wake up already! We don't know what this trainer is going to do! He could be an evil guy after you and me! You have to wake up..NOW!" Piplup shook and shook Tiny, and hoped soonly he would wake up and escape. Of course, with Piplup, himself, too!

http://pokemonhaze.forumotions.net

3 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Ginter had figured as much.

Piplup, you surely are her excellency's pokemon. Just as defiant as ever. At least it is for a good cause. For the elegant beauty of friendship we should defy all orders.

Shaymin- Please wake up soon. In merely hours I must meet her excellency in the shopping plaza for our travel to Blastia. Still.... without her piplup she won't be able to leave anyway.

4 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Saito

Getting the Spam Attitude
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Tiny was fast asleep, he forgot all about the last strange dream and was having a new dream. There were Cookies and ice cream everywhere, the land was also made of cookies and icecream, Tiny was the tallest person there and all people worshiped him for his awsomeness. In the distance he saw some kind of pink thing in the sky, even though it was his dream he was unsure what it was but he was able to read its lips it said "Bring that Piplup back to us or you will face the consequences". But back in the real world Tiny was still asleep drooling from the cookie dream as he was being shaken by Piplup to wake up.

5 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Please tiny, don't make such pointless posts XD. Well I will wrap this up because no one has anything else to say.

Ginter flew them back to floria city with ease, shaymin and piplup parted (for now) and trina went on to her first gym challenge, against the water gym leader, Akane.

That reminded him of when Akane had fought him.... good times...

6 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Saito

(its not useless D= it was awsome dream and also bobcat had a chance to enter this, also i cant post twice so dont blame me for nothing to say >_>) (also sorry for 5 line rule if this line isnt 5 lines, but then again 5 line rule is different compared to the size of screen someone sees) (5 lines can be alot for me, but i still try >_>)

Tiny had finally woken up, "Huh?, what happened?, where am i? whats going on?", Tiny was realy confused on how he got there and what happened nothing was making sense to him. Tiny looked up and saw a Dragonite flying away with some person on it along with PIPLUP, but even seeing that Tiny had no idea what was happening or what happened all Tiny could remember was his awsome dream, and also... the pink thing he saw in his dream it seemed to be saying something but Tiny couldnt hear so he just guessed it was asking for cookies which made Tiny scared incase since the pink thing ate everything and left nothing for Tiny. Tiny was so confused why would Piplup be riding with a human on a dragonite away from the city, it seemed to be heading to an island, well region called Blastia, Tiny knew a little Geography and knew the closest town from here to Blastia was called Phartia town, Tiny had to follow but he wasnt sure if he could keep up and he was still tired, too tired to transform into his sky form, so with the little energy he had he started running towards Phartia he knew he had to think of a plan to get across the water but wasnt sure what to do. Tiny just chose to continue running.

7 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
A purple blur soared through the skies. It did tricks and loop-de-loops through the air, while the trainer on it held on tight. "You're getting the hang of this flying thing, darling! It's like you were born with wings!" The purple Charizard grinned. Not every trainer had the ability to speak her Pokémon's native tongue. It was something Timpani Song had learnt to appreciate; not only did it allow her to understand what a Pokémon needed, it strenghted the friendship she had with her team until they were like family.

Looking down below, Timpani noticed an unfamiliar creature. She had never seen it before, but it seemed to be sleeping. Curiousity overcame the young Champion; she had to know what it was. "Hey! Can we go and see what that is there?" The oddly-coloured Charizard nodded, and they swooped down below.

As they got lower to the ground, Timpani noticed the creature was beginning to move. Within seconds, it had got up, and was running forward, looking up ahead. Following it's gaze, Timpani saw a Dragonite, with a person and Piplup on it. The Pokémon seemed to be chasing them, but it was approaching a body of water. She could tell from here that it didn't have wings, even though she couldn't see much. "Follow that Pokémon!" Timpani commanded, and the Charizard began to flew a mere metre over the ground, catching up to the legendary.

Upon seeing the Shaymin up close, Timpani recognized it from ancient mythology from Sinnoh. "It can't be... it's a Shaymin!" Timpani then realised what she was meant to be doing. Act first, ask later. Charizard pulled up next to the legendary, and Timpani asked: "Do you need any flying help, Shaymin? We can take you where you need to go, which I'm guessing is up there..." She looked up again at the Dragonite as she spoke.

Out Of Cookies (Oshi-): Just thought I'd note:
Bold = Speaking Pokémon.
Normal = Speaking english.

Ginter/Abyss: "Awesome Post Katona." The words were discriptive and catchy, nearly poetic. Your posts are some of the only ones filled with both great vocabulary and expression. You also put much more work into your posts than expected. Keep up the great work.

Last edited by Katona on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Saito

"Who are you and how can you talk pokemon, usually i have to use my telekinesis to talk to humans?" Tiny was confused but continued running as the purple charizard kept up "How can i tell that your not like the rest trying to catch me and use my powers for your own gain, Just like them... "they" had evil ambitions and tried to use my pow... never mind" Tiny continued running but started to think to himself "hmm this may be unsafe since i just met her but this is for Piplups sake who knows what that guy took piplup for" Tiny sighed "I guess i have no choice i have to catch up with that dragonite, so... ill accept your offer. You should be Grateful" Tiny was picked up by the trainer and started to fly towards dragonite.

9 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Timpani giggled at the Shaymin's question. As if she hadn't heard that before! She asked, still holding onto her Charizard. "My name is Timpani, and I used to be the Sinnoh League Champion. You know about Sinnoh, don't you?" She asked, holding onto her Charizard."Oh, of course you do. I'm a special girl, and I... let's say, 'learnt' how to speak Pokémon when I was saving one of my team members from a team... But, do I look like an evil girl to you? I think I would have been a bit more harsh if I was!"

She laughed at her own joke, wondering what other trainers might have done to the Shaymin. "It's okay, you can trust me. If you need to get down, just say so." She watched as the Shaymin considered her offer, then agreed, telling her she should be grateful. "Oh, believe me, I am! How often do you meet a Shaymin? Oh, you're just the cutest thing!" She scooped up Shaymin, stroking his leafy fur. She called out to the Charizard, "Erm... dear, we're kind of in a rush... Do you think you can transform again?"

Without a word, the Charizard halted to a stop and landed. Timpani slid off her purple Pokémon aas it began to... Melt? Indeed, the Charizard - wwho was a second before staring up at the Dragonite - was now a glowing, gelatinous blob. Another second passed and the purple blob began to form something. It's neck grew, it's size increased dramatically, and it once again had wings, though much smaller now. In seven seconds flat, the Charizard had become a Dragonite, albiet with purple wings.

"That's it, Ditto! I'm loving that Transform speed!" She cried, as the 'Dragonite' lay down to be mounted. Timpani placed the Shaymin on it first, and then climbed on herself. She picked up Shaymin again, just in case. She made sure her legs were tightly around Ditto's belly, and shouted: "Let's go!"

Dragonite were capable of circling the globe in 16 hours; it was only natural that the trio caught up to the real Dragonite in under a minute. "What now, Shaymin?" She asked. This was his request; he would need to know what to do.

10 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Ginter wondered what the shaymin would do now that he left it there.... but legendaries were capable of governing themselves, were they not?

Ginter continued to fly...... he was aware that he was being watched, but he ignored it. If anyone wanted to track him, they could. It was probably just a hoot-hoot anyway.

Ginter still had that feeling, yet it was stronger now, stronger than before.

Dragonite, sunny day. The sky was filled with light, now it was no longer dark and tracking him would be much harder. That should ease his discomfort. But it didn't.

11 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Timpani groaned as the light shined in her eyes. Ditto swooped downwards, away from direct sunlight. They were still quite a high distance in the air. "This isn't good..." She muttered to herself, holding Shaymin closer. The sun didn't just get so much brighter so quickly; it must have been a move. "He's trying to knock us off his trail!" Timpani realised. This would be hard, especially as she didn't own a Dragonite. She did however, own a Dragonair, and knew they were good with weather attacks. She hoped Dragonite would be the same, and just hoped for a move that would darken the skies. Hail would darken things, but also pelt the gang with icy stones. "Hm... Ditto, try and use... Rain Dance!"

The Ditto clapped it's hands together twice, and it's antler's glowed brightly. Above them, clouds quickly began to form. They grew in size, and became dark clouds, ready to whip up a storm. They belted out rain, blocking out the sun, and making the trio able to see the other Dragonite again. "There we go! Well done, Ditto! Now, let's catch up!" Dragonite increased in speed once more, getting closer to the group ahead.

12 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Saito

"Damn him, that hurt, but good idea to use Rain Dance, we cant let him escape hes got a friend of mine with him if he dont catch them he may or may not be in danger" Tiny was starting to get worried but since the dragonite used sunny day Tiny gained alot of power from the sun which he was now saving for later if things get worse. "anyway iv got a question whats Sinnoh? youve been talking about it but i have no idea what you mean. Im an orphan pokemon so if it has anything to do with Shaymins i probably wont know since i wasnt raised like normal ones." Tiny started to think that the human that took Piplup was speeding up "Cmon we gotta catch up with them i have the feeling its very dangerous for piplup to be with him, since he tried to take us out, if he was nice he wouldnt randomly attack us" Tiny felt energetic and wanted to turn into his sky form but sealed his power till he needed it.

13 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Ginter knew a cold front was coming soon, but seriously? Clearly he was being followed... no, it couldn't be! Had he followed him from all those years ago....... no, he had taken care of him, hadn't he??? Ginter couldn't take any chances with her excellency's pokemon.

Yo, Dragonite, let's get serious, I command you to use the elemant and the conditions in your aresenal, we must not fail her excellency, THUNDER!

All was quiet, besides the rain.........Dragonite, just normal thunder okay... we shouldn't use that move.... yet.

The sky was enlightened by the power of the technique, dozens of thunderbolts shot out of the sky. It was magnificent, yet terrifying.

14 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Saito

Tiny saw the skys darken even more as lightning began to shoot out of the clouds"Im starting to think he realy doesnt want to see us" Timpanis Ditto was able to avoid the 1st few Thunder attacks but was shot down by the last and most powerful Thunder attack, then began to fall towards the water. This was the only chance Tiny had to save piplup and he didnt want to lose it Call back your pokemon and hold onto me i might not be as strong as anyone else, i may have been called pathetic by others, some people may have called me small and powerless but this time ill proove them wrong Tiny transformed into his Sky Form "Ready? this is gonna take alot of my energy to catch up with the drsgonite and carry you but whatever happens dont let go". Tiny used Seed Flare to shoot out of the water and then continutively used quick attack to gain speed in the air.

15 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Timpani didn't like the idea of having to hold onto the Shaymin like some mini-fan. She was much bigger - and heavier - than the little grass-type, and this must have been putting a lot of strain on him. She had to make a decision fast. Eventually, she came up with an idea. She wasn't a good co-ordinator for no reason.

"Hang in there, Shaymin! Keep on flying!" She used one hand to reach into her bag, pulling out one Pokeball. "Seriously, keep on flying." She shouted, as the ball clicked open. The white, glowing energy dived into the water. Nothing happened. Timpani let go of the Shaymin. She would have fallen straight into the water, had it not been for her quick thinking. A Milotic gracefully surfaced, it's tail acting as a slide and a soft landing for her trainer. Timpani slid onto the Milotic's back, and praised her. "Thank you, Milotic. This might be dangerous, but we have to help!" She put away the Milotic's pokeball as it swam forward, and pulled out five other pokeballs. Dragonair, Riolu, Gardevoir, Pikachu and Ditto were sent out, as the Milotic ferried them across the water.

Dragonair immediately plunged herself underwater to swim for herself. Ditto seemed to be in pain from the previous Thunder; Riolu and Pikachu tried to help, but there was nothing they could do. "Gardevoir, I need to catch up. This is an emergency... Can you Psychic me?" The Gardevoir nodded, and a bright blue glow surronded Timpani. It lifted her up high, and she cried, "Over to that Shaymin, then to that Dragonite!" The Psychic-type simply nodded again, and the trainer was sent flying high. Once next to the Shaymin, she jokingly said, "Let's roll, Slowpoke!" And with that Gardevoir sent her once more on the path of the Dragonite. 'Maybe now, whoever this is will give me a chance to speak...'

16 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
They were hit by the thunder. Now they were weak, or not. I see this person has several more pokemon, a full team by the looks of it.

That'll be enough dragonite......

Just hover, let's see who it is, then choose our actions.

17 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Saito

"Wow, shes stronger than i thought and her pokemon look happy, maybe i can trust her, she is helping me rescue piplup without being asked" Tiny was supprised, Timpani looked confusing to Tiny, why was she going out of her way to help a pokemon she just met to save another pokemon when it has nothing to do with her? Tiny flew faster without carrying any extra weight and caught up with Timpani "You sure are an unusual one, you know." Tiny looked ahead and saw the Dragonite stopping "hmm, looks like we might be getting into a battle if things carry on like this." Tiny sighed "Well it was kinda fun but we gotta approach him now, sorry for getting you involved what might happen might be too much for you to handle so dont let me get in your way." Tiny was saying this but hoping that Timpani would stay and help, but tiny had no idea of the pokemon that the human that stole Piplup had.

18 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:19 am

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer

Timpani looked back at the Shaymin and said, "It's alright, dear! This is... just what I do; I can't help it. I'll stay as long as you need me." She took a breath in. The man ahead didn't seem to be attacking - at the moment. This would be her chance to get in closer. Unfortunately, at that moment, the rain began. Drops of water quickly turned into a heavy shower, soaking the Champion's clothes.
She attempted to blow the hair from her face as she gestured to Gardevoir to bring her closer to the Dragonite.

She was made to float beside the duo, and she noticed the Piplup with them. She realised now she didn't really know what the situation was; the Shaymin didn't tell her what exactly she was after. She would just have to stall until he caught up.

"Hey there... I've got a Shaymin here that's looking for something... I was just passing by, and he said he needed to catch up to you, so... What is it that he wants?" She looked down at the Piplup. "Hello, sweetie! You don't look too happy... What's wrong?"

19 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 am

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup had no idea what was going on. First, he was flying on a Dragonite, then, Tiny met a teenage girl, and now, they stopped the Dragonite and kept up with him. *I'm not sure if I can trust anyone at this time..Why didn't I just stayed close to my master?! I should had never wandered off..* Piplup thought with a lot of guilt. "Um..I'm not sure if you can understand me, but I seen you with your Pokemon, and you MUST be a great trainer.." He paused and looked at Tiny, not badly harmed. "And well, I kind of..um....wandered off from my maste-I mean trainer..and now this scary looking man swooped me with this Dragonite!" Pplup pointed at Ginter. He wanted to run and waddle off to Tiny.

http://pokemonhaze.forumotions.net

20 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 am

Saito

Tiny saw Timpani catching up to the Dragonite then began talking to those riding it "What is she saying she shouldnt trust them, especially if they've just shot at us." Tiny then thought to himself again "wait howd she catch up to him so fast, this is making me look bad i better try catch up" Tiny started using Quick Attack to speed up Once Tiny finally got close he started shouting hoping they could all hear him "HEY WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND, PIPLUP MIGHT BE SCARED SEEING SO MANY TRAINERS AROUND HIM... HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME" Tiny got angry because he didnt like being ignored and then used Energy Ball to get their attention but he aimed it so it wouldnt hit or hurt anyone. Tiny watched as they all stopped and turned round at him with an angry look on their face's. Tiny knew he had to do something to break the tension so he started dancing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsFsKBr2-6o&feature=related

(xD steph i blame u for this post xD i felt random and u made me watch one of these thingys xD)

(btw whats the link from i never heard of it before 0_o)

21 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Timpani liked this compliment. Sure, a lot of people had called her a great trainer - she was the former Sinnoh Champion, after all - but none within about 10 seconds of meeting her. "Thank you, sweetie! Yeah, I understand you. This man 'swooped' you, you say? Alright..." She didn't want to say anything too bad about the man in front of the Dragonite, whom would probably give a warning to it's trainer. She tried to keep the Piplup calm, however - if he got too scared, it'd all be messed up and end in a battle.

As she opened her mouth to talk, she looked up to see an Energy Ball soar overhead. She scowled at Shaymin, and shouted: "Piplup's not scared of me! ...I think." She thought about things before she spoke. 'If Piplup is calling this man 'scary', they can't be friends... That Piplup's been kidnapped!' She understood now. And she wouldn't take it lying down. But she had to choose her words carefully - this trainer might not think twice about blasting her out of the sky.

"This Piplup doesn't seem too happy with you... Calling you scary... You know that Piplup has a trainer, right? He's very scared, and isn't comfortable around you. I can tell..."

22 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
The trainer arrived, thank goodness it wasn't that man... in fact, it was a woman..... he thought that he had seen her once before, but he didn't recall the meeting to be interesting.

Excuse me, I do notice this piplup's fear, but, it's better to be afraid then dead, is it not? And yes, I happen to know this pokemon's trainer, I must bring it to her right away. She must be as afraid as this piplup here. We must part right away, miss. Goodbye.

As Ginter waved in his noble fashion, Timpani noticed his strange ring. She thought it was odd, but she didn't say anything..... yet....

23 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Saito

Tiny was annoyed since everyone ignored his dancing. "HEY I WONT LET YOU ESCAPE WHEN IM ON A MISSION TO HELP A FRIEND" Tiny began to use Quick Attack to catch up with everyone else, then headbutted the Dragonite making it lose its balance. "HA, I wont let you escape with Piplup. Who knows what you'll do if i let you escape with him, hes my friend and i wont let you hurt... where is he?" Tiny suddenly noticed that when he headbutted the Dragonite Piplup fell off and was falling towards the water. Tiny fly down as fast as he could to try catch Piplup.

Last edited by Tiny on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

24 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Out Of Cookies (Oshi-): Well, Ginter, you are probably the only trainer that won't be surprised to hear a trainer speak Pokémon <.>

Timpani was worried about the Piplup. This trainer seemed to be trying to pull wool over her eyes. As if he was trying to help Piplup! 'Do I look like an idiot?' She thought, insulted by this 'attempt' to trick her. She looked at the ring on his finger; it was odd, but she wasn't going to bring it up now. There were more important things at hand. "Are you sure? I mean, I'll come with if it makes him feel more comfortable. After all-" Timpani was cut short by the Shaymin's attack, sending Piplup plummeting into the water. "No! Gardevoir, bring me down!" Timpani's fast thinking is what made her such a great battler, and she thought about her next move as her Gardevoir floated her down with Psychic.

Gardevoir was skilled enough to land her trainer down safely on Milotic. Now that they were out of earshot, she could talk to her Pokémon properly again. "Thank you, Gardevoir! This should be over soon... Milotic, Hydro Pump, if you please!" Milotic obeyed, and a jet of water flowed from her mouth gracefully, splitting in the air and creating a fountain. This would act as a cushion for the Piplup, and from there, they'd hopefully be able to escort Piplup to his trainer.

25 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Saito

Tiny continued diving hoping to catch Piplup before the Hydro Pump hit and succeeded just in time "YAY I WIN. I caught Piplup before them and she was taunting me before and being slow." Tiny Began to shout down at Timpani "NOW WERE EVEN U MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CATCH UP WITH THEM BUT I CAUGHT PIPLUP SO NOW ITS 1-1" Tiny felt hyper and had tons of energy he wanted to fly in circles for hours but knew there wasnt any time, he also wanted to compete with Timpani again so he could get in the lead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum