Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Pokemon FOUND

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup wasn't stupid, but of course, the people/Pokemon just HAD to play hero. Once Tiny the Sky Shaymin got Piplup, he was angry. "I'M NOT AN IDIOT! I KNOW HOW TO SWIM IN WATER YOU KNOW!" Piplup yelled at Tiny. Oh how he so wanted to go back into his Pokeball, with no harm or anything to worry about. Piplup crossed his hands around with a mad experession on his face.

http://pokemonhaze.forumotions.net

27 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Timpani was surprised, to say the least. Here, this Shaymin thought protecting Piplup was a game! Weren't they meant to be friends? "This isn't a game, Shaymin! Piplup was in real danger there. The impact of hitting the water from that high up can knock somebody out, water-type or not." Milotic turned around and looked at her trainer. "I'm not implying you would, Milotic. I think you would have handled it." She said quietly, as so not the enrage Piplup further.

The Champion was hurt that her team's effort had been shunned by Piplup. "We were just trying to help." She muttered, but loudly so they could still hear. "If you don't want our help finding your trainer, I won't force you." By now, Ditto had recovered from his paralysis somehow, and they were ready to set off. They were just waiting on an answer.

Last edited by Katona on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

28 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:00 pm

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup felt a little guilty after this trainer's speech, but like most Piplups, he didn't want to lose his pride. "Well, I guess maybe I couldn't have made it..So um..sorry Tiny. Yeah." Piplup looked away for a bit. "I'm find though. I can..find my trainer myself. You guys would just..get in the way anyways." Piplup however really did want help from Tiny the Shaymin and this magnefiscent trainer..but he couldn't come up to face them and ask them to help him. He couldn't say "YES"!

29 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Saito

Getting the Spam Attitude
Tiny felt guilty "well um its not realy a game but in bad moments u gotta think possitively" Tiny knew he shouldnt have said it as if it was a game. "Well um... just you overtook me with Gardevoirs help and i thought i should try show off my skills too" Tiny then had a menacing grin on his face "Hey Timpani wanna have a race?... OH sorry i forgot we were gonna rescue Piplup and take him to his friends, maybe later then." Tiny suddenly remembered something "Oh i almost forgot, Timpani this is Piplup, Piplup this is Timpani, and me... well... Im called Tiny!" Tiny had a new grin of pride on his face.

30 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Obviously, the trainer's words had done the job of making both Pokémon see the light, although making them both guilty of their actions. She felt bad for doing so to them, but they'd have to learn. How else would they get by in life? Still, Timpani did find herself becoming slightly offended by these words. She stood up on her Milotic (rather shakily, they were still floating on water) and spoke once more. This was going to be long...

"Get in your way? Get in your way? Did you hear that, guys? The Piplup thinks we'll get in his way!" Milotic and Dragonair muttered disaprovingly; they couldn't be hear very well, but you could tell from their tone. The others were all laughing at the thought of not being able to help with such a simple task. "I'm Timpani Song, mate. I'm the Sinnoh Champion. Me and my team, we've been through a lot. Legendaries, Team Galactic, you name it, we've done it. And helping out is just what we do now. In the time we've been here, your trainer could have gone anywhere. You by yourself will be scooped up by anybody within seconds. So, if you REALLY want to find your trainer..." She stopped herself and lay back on Milotic. If any other person had said the words, it would sound rude, but Timpani said it in a sweet way, as if she really did want to help out. If Piplup knew best, he'd suck up his pride and let them help. Not like the team had anything better to do.

31 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Nice work setting up a dramatic scene Dragonite, but even with Gyrados in the water you shouldn't of dropped piplup. Although I suppose the "illusion" was effective.

It seemed as though Ginter's work there was done. Still.....

Ginter slowly hovered down to the trainer's ground level.

I see, miss, that the situation is clearly "under your control" however, if I may, I would like to add.....

Ginter dropped a small notecard into Timpani's hand. On it lay the adress of Trina's apartment.

Once there, ask for her excellency, Trina. She should be wearing a purple and white dress with a ring similar to mine on her left or right index finger or thumb.

[Ginter always being specific, eh? Cool ]

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

32 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 am

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Timpani turned to see the kidnapper coming closer on his Dragonite. "Careful, guys. Looks like he's back for more..." Pikachu and Riolu got into battle-ready positions. Nobody messed with their Ditto (who had for the most part healed himself). However, the mas simply dropped down and gave them some kind of business card. Looking at it, she saw an address to somewhere in Floria City - the apartment of a girl named Trina. But could she really trust this guy, after he nearly threw them into the open sea? But then...

She kept the card anyway. "Thanks. I'll make sure Piplup gets to his trainer safely." She patted Milotic's back - which she was sitting on - and the SS Serpent set off again, Dragonair close by. She made a gesture for Tiny and Piplup to land, and returned Pikachu, Ditto and Riolu to make space and to lose some weight. "Well, that settles that. Who is Trina, your friend?"

Last edited by Katona on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

33 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Ginter was hoping it wouldn't happen, not the usual "casual interogation", but it came. He must answer swiftly and boldly, naturally, Ginter had no trouble with that.

Well, actually, Trina is my apprentice. We've- Ginter stopped himself. There was no need to say more, but it was to late anyway. He was going to tell about the length or greatness of their travels, but when he realized how insignificant their travels actually were thus far.....

-become close friends as well, Ginter finished rather lamely.

34 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Saito

"This guy dont sit right with me Timpani, he kidnapped piplup and if he is friends with piplups trainer why was i left behind, i was asleep if i didnt wake up in time to see them fly off who knows what would've happen" Tiny still thought this human seemed too suspicious for him to let him escape. Tiny landed on the Milotic so Piplup could get off then jumped back into the air, "I'm ok ill fly while i can" tiny said playfully.

35 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 am

stephanie

Admin
Admin
"Trina? My master you ask of?" Piplup glared at Timpani's pokemon. "Don't make me angry! I can crush you all!" Piplup waddled quickly to Timpani's Dragonair and pecked at Dragonair's feet about fifteen times. Of course, the attack really didn't hurt Dragonair at all, but Piplup tried to look strong. "I can find her all by myself! I don't need THESE Pokemon's help." He pointed at the Dragonair and Milotic specifically. Then, Piplup waved at Tiny when he was flying. "Tiny! Come here now! Were gonna find my master without these human's help!"

36 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Out Of Cookies (Oshi-): Silly Steph! Dragonair is a serpent; they have no feet! >.<

"So... Trina's your apprentice AND Piplup's trainer, hm? Interesting..." This was an interesting turn of events for the champion. "So, the trainer knows the kidnapper... That can't be good! The sudden change of sentence made her feel that there was something wrong between the two. All the more to find out about.

Dragonair, however, had other problems. The rowdy Piplup had decided that it was going to make a pitiful attempt at attacking. Many times. Did it hurt? No. What really ticked the Dragon Pokémon off was that it seemed to have the idea it could cross the seas by itself. Then saying he didn't need their help as if they were a common mongrel. The higher orb on her neck began to glow orange, as she angrily cried, "You think we aren't good enough to help you? That we are not worthy of your oh-so-mighty self?" The orange glow made it's way through Dragonair's body, down to her tail as she whipped it up, above the water. The glow made it self into the orb as the momentum from the serpent's fast tail whipping shot it into the sky. "See if you can even survive this.

Timpani recognized the preperation of Draco Meteor from it's orb stage, but it took her a few seconds to register the powerful attack. Dragonair was usually calm and quiet at times, as were it's species in general. However, like all Dragon-types, she was full of power, and not a force to be messed with, as the group were about to find out.

As the orb exploded in the sky, Timpani snapped into action. Normally, she wouldn't speak Pokémon in front of another human, but this was an emergency. Milotic, Twister! Quickly now!" Hydro Pump just wouldn't cut it against a meteor shower. Milotic obeyed, and leaped into the air; with the Piplup waddling in the water, only Timpani was left to hold on for dear life. Her long body hoisted in the air by some mystical force, Timpani prepared herself, holding on tighter to her Pokémon's body. The Tender Pokémon began to spin in mid-air, and a few winds began to pick up around the two, constantly sweeping Timpani's hair into her mouth, one of few things she despised. As Milotic span faster and faster, the winds became stronger and more visible, until a full twister was visible. And just in time too, the orange orb above them had grown in size to become huge, before exploding into several smaller orange meteors which began hurtling towards them. Dragonair probably didn't mean to hit the whole group - just Piplup - but Draco Meteor was a attack meant for big targets, and so there was nothing she could do about it.

As the meteors got closer, Timpani realised a Twister at this size would not protect everybody... "Bigger, Milotic! And fast!" Milotic was quick in carrying out the order, spinning even faster until the hurricane had consumed Ginter, his Dragonite, Dragonair, Piplup, Tiny and Timpani. The Twister, at this point, was so big that it had began to touch the river, and the water began to swirl through it, spraying water everywhere and making it hard to see without water jetting into your eyes. Whilst this may have made it hard for the group to make out what was happening, it did protect them from the oncoming meteor shower; the orange rocks were cooled down once coming into contact with the near-tsunami, before splashing into the river, now just large rocks.

37 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Ginter saw the Dragonair lose control and Timpani trying to stop the attack. Clearly Ginter was mistaken, her excellency's pokemon could not be trusted with the lady. Gyrados, now is your time to shine.

Gyrados created a huge wave which engulfed most of the group, then he took Piplup, and began to swim off with Ginter.

I'm sorry miss, but I can not trust someone who can't control their pokemon, with her excellency's beautiful pokemon.

And with that he jumped off Dragonite and landed on Gyrados. Dragonite flew overhead, waiting and watching.

38 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Saito

Tiny couldnt hear anything from the crashes of the battle between the two experienced pokemon, he seen as the Human who stole Piplup grabbed Piplup again and rode away on his Gyarados, Tiny flew after him "Where do you think your going, I thought you were gonna let us take Piplup back to his trainer" Tiny Dashed forward and Headbutted the Gyarados with all the power he had, "I dont care if your a friend of his Trainer or not, if Piplup wants to return to his trainer with us rather than you, then we wont let you escape like that" Tiny felt a surge of power building up inside him "I wont let you escape this time, and since you keep looking down on me you wont get away without paying" Tiny felt faster, stronger and more couragous. He lept into battle and used a Giant Leaf Storm "I am your challenger now and if you got a problem with that ill just take piplup back with me now"

39 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Timpani, who had been holding onto Milotic through the whole thing, was relatively unharmed. Unless you're a girl. Then you've suffered a massive injury known as wet hair. This will soon lead to 'Bad Hair Day' syndrome. She didn't really mind her clothes being wet, however.

As the wave came under, Timpani managed to blurt out two words before it took the duo under: "Stop them-" The rest of the sentence was interrupted by a mouthful of seawater as they were taken underwater. Luckily for them, Milotic was - obviously - a water type, and a swift swimmer. With her trainer holding on tight to her, they swam under all the chaos, and managed to resurface a few feet ahead of Ginter and his Gyarados.

They turned to face him, and Timpani cried, "You can't take that Piplup! He doesn't want you near him! Milotic, Hypnosis!" Milotic obeyed within a split second, her eyes becoming multicoloured. Circles of multicolour formed in front of Milotic; if they hit, Hypnosis would be successful. Of course, it was not like a Milotic to fight; but then, this wasn't fighting. It was protecting an innocent creature. "Milotic are known for being able to becalm those that create rage... So don't make us toy with your emotions!" Timpani shouted that as Milotic executed her move.

At the same time, one of the Pokéballs in her bag, snapped open, and the white energy made it's way out of the flap and onto the serpent, forming Ditto. Obviously looking a lot better after a blast from Thunder, it had come for fresh air and to help in any way it could.

Last edited by Katona on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing of font.)

40 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:50 am

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Miss, I don't want to hurt you, I just want piplup to return home safely.

And after saying that, Ginter signalled gyrados and next thing Timpani knew, her opponents had been swallowed by the gyrados.

Gyrados proceeded by diving [used dive] far into the ocean.

I'm afraid you have no chance, miss, Ginter thought, As I have the homefield advantage.

41 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
"Going underwater, huh? Two can play at that game..." Timpani wasn't going to give Piplup up that easily. ...Then she realised she wouldn't be able to breathe underwater. Milotic would have to go solo. She considered sending out Dragonair, but taking her current mood into account, it probably wasn't a smart idea. Instead...

She pulled out a Pokéball and clicked it open, sending out her Ditto onto Milotic's back. "Ditto, transform into a Gyarados, right now!" Ditto was confused. Why not just dive under and see the Gyarados to ensure it was a successful transformation? "Erm... Timps, don't you think it'd be better to-""NOW, Ditto!" The situation was starting to stress Timpani out. Who knew what that guy would do to Piplup if they got away? The ideas swirled through the coordinator's head as Ditto jumped off Milotic and transformed into... a purple Gyarados?

"Good... now both of you are going to have to go solo. I won't get very far not being able to speak or breathe down there... So attack the real Gyarados, and get Piplup out of his mouth! Now GO!" Timpani slipped off Milotic as she dived under, followed by Ditto-Gyarados. Because Ditto wasn't looking at a real Gyarados when he transformed, he messed something up. This meant they would be able to tell between the real and the fake. All the better for Milotic - what could would attacking an ally do?

And now the two serpents were without a commander, underwater. Unable to communicate, all they knew was that they had two common goals: Defeat the Gyarados and rescue Piplup. Milotic went first, shooting golden stars through the water. Of course, being underwater meant they lost speed, which was vital when using Swift, but they could do without it. Ditto was up next, his head coating itself in an iron-like substance as he charged towards the real Gyarados. Iron Head was a powerful attack - as long as it hit. He aimed for the stomach, so that the force would knock wind - and hopefully a certain Pokémon - out of his mouth.

Last edited by Katona on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

42 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 am

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
After gyrados "told" Ginter the news, Ginter quickly "told" Gyrados to spit them out, and use iron tail to defend himself, then Ginter told him to, dive to the 2nd entrance.

Gyrados spit Ginter and Piplup out at such a speed that few trainers (besides Ginter of cource) would of been able to handle it. He found his small cave which was mostly filled with water on the bottom, but had several areas to breathe, as well as several rooms up top (rooms that were full of lovely air).

Ginter lead himself and piplup to the 3rd cave, hoping to meet up with gyrados again. But if he didnt meet up with gyrados again.... he had an advantage on land anyway. He could probably win a fight in his own battlefield.

43 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 pm

stephanie

Admin
Admin
"You big meanie! Let me go! Like I said, I can do this all by myself! I don't need any of you evil trainers help!" Piplup paused and said a little softer, "If I had to choost though..I'd rather go with the girl then you scary-faced man!" Piplup used bubblebeam on Ginter, jumped out of Ginter's arms, and waddled off out of the cave. "The prince is right here! Come her slow folks!" Piplup squeaked out as loud as his little beak could. He waved his little flippers around, hoping Ginter wouldn't get him.

44 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
It seems Piplup trusts that trainer..... and pokemon are usually a much better judge of character than I am. I suppose I will let piplup go with that trainer [Timpani]... but still.....

Go, Spiritomb. Follow the suspicious character and piplup, but should they part, follow piplup then lead piplup back to her excellency's home.

Spiritomb never fails...... and by sending a spy I will learn of the shady character's intentions....

45 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
Milotic and Ditto-Gyarados would need to act fast to rescue Piplup. Although he seemed to have escaped the real Gyarados' grasp. This time, Ditto went first, and swam up behind the small penguin Pokémon. "Hold onto my back; I'm pretty sure Gyarados can fly*!", cried the purple Gyarados. Milotic, remembering how Piplup's nature inadvertently led to his capture before added, "And do swallow your pride this time! We're only trying to help!" After saying this, the beautiful serpent flew up to the surface.

With only her head and shoulders above water, Timpani was without a Pokémon to assist her. All she could do was hope that her team could rescue Piplup, and then come back for her before any big waves came her way. As if on cue, Milotic's head, followed by the rest of her body, appeared on the surface. "They're on their way! How are we going to get out of here quickly enough?" Timpani, despite the pressure, had been able to think things through. "You leave it to me, Milotic! As soon as they're up here, we'll be on our way. As long as they didn't go back to attack that guy... We don't need any trouble, we already know where to go."

Out Of Cookies (Oshi-):*Based off Gyarados flying in the anime and the fact that he's part Flying.

46 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 pm

stephanie

Admin
Admin
Piplup looked away at the purple Gyarados. He really didn't want there help, but Piplup knew it was the only way out of Ginter's(Or as Piplup would call him, scary-faced stalker.)clutches. "Hmm..fine...if it's the only choice I have..commoner." He flopped down on the Gyarados' back and was ready to go back home to finally see his master. "Faster commoner! You have no right to be this slow in the presence of a future king!"

(Uuum yeah yeah since I guess he can't show his pride, I guess we'll go with the 'extremely egotistical and often demanding' type hehe)

47 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Ginter saw that the piplup did leave him. It was alright, he thought, for the piplup would be closely watched by his spiritomb. Ginter decided to wait 5 minutes, then leave his cave and resurface. He figured that the trainer wasn't after him, so five minutes would be enough.

Ginter started counting to 300 in his head.

48 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm

jespoke

Stephie's Minion
(*Emperor would fit better, as empoleon is a emperor penguin*)

49 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Ginter

Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones
Dont make such pointless posts next time XD.

Why dont you join the chatbox now that you're online? Stephie, Saito (tiny), and Ginter.... we're all on it. It is at the bottom of the screen.

50 Re: Lost Pokemon FOUND on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Katona

Awesome Roleplayer
"Commoner?! Really? I'm about to save your life!" The purple Gyarados turned it's head as far back to give Piplup a good stare. It didn't realise how terrifying Gyarados could look. "Why, if I wasn't under Timpani's order's..." Ditto burst out of the water, Piplup on it's back. At the same moment, Timpani leapt up off Milotic and only just managed to grab Gyarados' tail, pulling the three down a bit before it regained balance. Once Ditto had halted in mid-air, the coordinator climbed up it's back before returning Milotic. She kissed the Pokéball and whispered, "Well done, my beauty."

Timpani was very tempted to just lie back on Gyarados, but she knew this would probably result in her falling into the body of water below, and she was already wet enough. "Where to, Timpani?" She looked again at the card. It was wet, and the ink was too smudged up to read. "Crap... Erm... I think somewhere in Floria City. I don't like haviing to follow this guy's info, but it's the only lead we have! Unless Piplup has a suggestion..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum